Some working moms (WMs) have no idea how stay at home moms (SAHMs) spend their days. One WM once told me, "You'll have plenty of time to learn how to play golf and improve your tennis game now that you're home full time." I replied, "HA! That's a good one." She was shocked by my reaction. She was sincerely surprised that I didn't agree.
Some WMs are particularly puzzled by SAHMs whose kids are beyond Kindergarten. They seem to have a basic awareness that taking care of babies and toddlers is physically demanding and time consuming. They understand that little tykes are more needy and dependent. "But," some have queried, "what the heck do you do once they're in grade school? Surely, you're so bored you want to get back to your career, right?"
Well, no...
March 10, 2007
What Do SAHMs Do All Day Anyway?
Tags: stay at home moms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
Very interesting! I strongly agree that SAHMs are a lot better than WMs. You seem to be a very great and understanding person... I love your blog!! :)
Post a Comment